Master of Science in Insurance Program produces graduates with knowledge in Actuarial Science and/or Risk Management as per international standards. The program aims for students to be able to continue their lifelong learning. The graduates are equipped with knowledge and skills to work in insurance related areas in public and privates organizations both domestic and worldwide as per standards for the professional practice. They are also able to integrate their knowledge in Actuarial Science, Casualty Actuarial Mathematics, and Risk Management in order to create new extensive and deep knowledge in insurance and related areas, which will become foundation for insurance problems’ analyzing.
1. Hold a Bachelor degree with at least 9 credits in Statistics or Mathematics.
2. Applicants in Indepentdent Study Track must have at least 1 year working experience.
3. Other qualifications are required as per Chulalongkorn Graduate School’s announcement or as per program committee’s agreement.
There are 3 concentrations to choose from
– Life Actuarial Mathematics
– Casualty Actuarial Mathematics
– Risk Management