Even though Chulalongkorn Business School is highly regarded in its business management education, the School is determined to continuously improve itself to respond to the rapidly changing environments in business and education in business management. One way to ensure that the School continues to produce high-quality and high-potential graduates is to earn international accreditations from reputable accreditation institutions. The administration of business education in different dimensions that lead to the fulfillment of the School’s mission is expected to improve substantially, including: Academic Curriculum, Assurance of Learning, Students, Faculty and Staff, Alumni, and stakeholder engagement.
The INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION OFFICE was established in 2010 with the mission and tasks to coordinate different initiatives and activities that lead to the successful accreditations from prestigious international accreditation institutions. In 2015, Chulalongkorn Business School successfully obtained the following two international accreditations:
• AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) by the AACSB International from the US
• EPAS (EFMD Programme Accreditation System) by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) from Europe
These accreditations need to be periodically reviewed and reaccredited, in order to make sure that the School remains committed to improve itself continually.
Currently, the mission and tasks of the INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION OFFICE are to ensure the continuity of the successful re-accreditations of:
1) AACSB accreditation of Chulalongkorn Business School, every 5 years
2) EPAS accreditation of the Master of Science in Finance (English Programme), every 5 years
3) EPAS accreditation of the Bachelor of Business Administration (International Programme), every 5 years
In addition, Chulalongkorn Business School is in the process of seeking accreditation from EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) for the entire School.